Nordic Ski at Les Contamines-Montjoie
The Nordic ski area in les Contamines covers 23.5 kilometres of groomed and signposted trails. Situated in beautiful alpine surroundings the area opens at the first sign of snow. Skating and classic paces are possible on all slopes.
The Nordic ski area is also equipped with an information centre, a picnic room with open fire, a free sledging area for kids, 3 kms of easy snow covered footpaths (free access) and 2 restaurants (La Vielle auberge & Le Pontet).
The Cross-Country ski area :
- 3 slopes : classic and skating + I beginners slope for all the family (classic only)
- Green slope “les Lacs” (classic) = 4 km
- Blue slope “les Chapelles” = 6 km
- Red slope “le Belvédère” = 8,5 km
- Black slope for Biathlon = 3 km
The information centre is open from 09h00 to 16h30 : sales office, information, first aid and meeting point for cross-country lessons.
Phone : +33 4 50 47 10 00